Campus Principal or SecretaryJob Goal:
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- To enable each child to pursue his education smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of his/her regular teacher.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Be a positive role model for students, and support the mission of the school district.
- Present subject matter according to lesson plans and/or instructions left by the absent teacher.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, parents, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
- Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
- Leave detailed notes for the day's activities including classroom/individual behavioral incidents, progress in completing the lesson, and attendance notes for the absent teacher.
- Call Superintendent's Office for pay scale information.