Report to: Principal
Ensure efficient operation of school administrative office and provide clerical services for school’s administrative staff.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
- Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
- Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks often changing assignment on short notice
- Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills records
- Knowledge of confidentiality guidelines and handling confidential records
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
- Prepare campus communications, correspondence, forms,
manuals, reports, purchase orders, and payment authorizations following
district standards and requirements. Prepare instructional materials and as
- Maintain a daily teacher attendance log and records for
substitute teachers. Monitor and process time records including leave requests
and reports. Compile information and submit to central office according to
established procedures and deadlines.
- Maintain school calendar of events.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and
other documents as required. Maintain student records according to established
- Receive and direct calls and give messages to the
- Responsible for following all enrollment policies when
enrolling students and insuring all necessary documents are processed and
retained within the district.
- Monitoring all entrances and exits to the buildings and
maintaining a high level of security awareness. (Running Driver’s License, Make
Tags, Run Visitor Reports)
- Monitor and maintain attendance records for students
and staff as well as monitor students sent to the office for illness or
- Responsible for monitor and maintaining a system for
daily mail, office supplies, student transportation changes, and student cumulative
- Ability to act as a liaison between Parents and Campus
Principals, Vendors and Principals, Students and Principals
Interviews will be held March 4th - 8th.